By Dania Zarate, La Beauty Pie
I love this new trend for my nails, let me give you a step-by-step. You will need:
- Nail polish, start with two until you get the feel of it, then you can add up to four colors.
- You can use any color, really the point is to make it seem like the colors are fading into each other.
- Nail polish remover.
- A top coat which you can also use as a base coat.
- A sponge like the one you use for foundation.
- A little disposable dish to spill a few drops of nail polish into.
Step 1: Polish your nails with a base coat.
Step 2: Paint your nails with whatever color you wish.
Step 3: Add your second color to the edge of your nails and let it dry.
Step 4: Add a few drops of the nail polish from Step 3 into your dish, with the sponge wipe across the nail from the tip to the middle. It’s supposed to look like one color is fading into the next.
Step 5: Repeat Step 4 with as many colors as you choose, remembering that the idea is to get the colors to fade into each other.